Dirk J. Evers
Dr. Evers has been active in biotechnology and science for more than 15 years. He is recognized as an expert in bioinformatics and DNA sequencing technology with applications in molecular biology and precision medicine. He has found a second vocation in project managing the construction of R&D and diagnostic laboratory buildings for pharma and biotech.
- Head of Data Science and Computer Engineering, Resolve Biosciences GmbH
- Managing Partner, Dr. Dirk Evers Consulting
- SVP Alliance Management, Molecular Health GmbH
- SVP Informatics, New York Genome Center
- Director Computational Biology, Illumina
Tobias Mann, PhD, has deep expertise in Next Generation Sequencing, primer and probe design, laboratory/LIMS systems, and regulated software development. Working in the biotechnology space for over 15 years doing technology development, product development, and production support, Tobias has extensive experience in basic bioinformatics and biomarker R&D, IVD software development, software compliance, and the development and maintenance of production systems enabling clinical applications of next generation sequencing.
- VP Software, Delfi Diagnostics
- VP Software Engineering, Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Sr. Director Bioinformatics, Progenity
- Sr. Manager Bioinformatics, Illumina
Chris Dwan is an experienced leader who builds data and technology strategies for genomics and personalized medicine. He combines deep technical expertise in bioinformatics and high performance computing, with exceptional communication and management skills. He has been building durable systems and teams to advance biomedical science for more than 20 years.
- Freelance, dwan.org
- SVP Production Bioinformatics, Sema4
- Director of Research Computing, Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT
- SVP Research Computing and IT, New York Genome Center
- Principal & Director of Consulting, Bioteam
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
Sir Arthur C. Clarke, Science Fiction Author, Inventor, Futurist